Grateful

Woke up today in my comfortable bed in my blue coloured wallpaper bedroom as usually thinking today would be boring and feeling dull same like the last few days before because I have nothing to do actually during the holidays for the time being. I should try to carry my big fat ass and try to search for a job and learn to be independent for a while. But eventually I think why should I? I just then would not have the time to spend my holidays relaxing and enjoying with my friends. But then something just hit me, why do I keep thinking all these irrelevant things in my thick skull. Why I can't just be grateful that I am having a holiday compare to some of my friends who is now struggling for their final examination. I think the time have come for me to have an “attitude of gratitude'
I should be saying that “ I am so happy and grateful now that I am on a long holiday and I can eat
mouth watering food compare to the food serve at my college" Not to mention grateful that my country is at peace even though the economy is slow moving. I’ve read the latest news online and saw what is happening in Mumbai and Thailand where these country is at chaos. At Mumbai where there is a terrifying attack occurred that last for 60 hours.
Not forgetting Thailand where 3000 tourist is held hostage at the Suvarnabhumi, Bangkok Airport by the anti- government until the President of Thailand resign.
Not to mention the war in Iraq and Palestine where innocent people is being killed every day. Thank god i can go out everyday having not to worried being bomb or shoot at by US Army or thinking that is this my last day living in this world. I think this world would be a better place for everyone to live in if everyone have the "attitude of gratitude". Don't you think so? It's not so hard to just say Alhamdulillah for muslims and thank you for non muslims everyday is it?

2 comments.: (+add yours?)

rieL said...

GRATITUDEY!

zeera said...

tawu x pe. kcyan kn kat mumbai tuh.
peace malaysia
cet tetbe pulak dh haha